Agency TRIA ROBIT has considerable experience in dealing with all aspects related to patents and utility models. We provide a comprehensive service in all technical disciplines. Our patent attorneys may assist you in all cases relating to patents and utility models in the Baltic states, Russia and CIS countries, Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia and European Union. Our services include:
- drafting of patent applications in fields ranging from computer technology to biotechnology and from telecommunications to pharmaceuticals;
- patent search;
- preparing, filing and prosecution of national patent applications;
- preparing, filing and prosecution of European patent applications filed under the European Patent Convention (EPC) with the European Patent Office;
- validation of granted European patents;
- preparing, filing and prosecution of International patent applications filed under the Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT) with the WIPO;
- preparing, filing and prosecution of Eurasian patent applications filed under the Eurasian Patent Convention with the Eurasian Patent Office;
- extention of Eurasian patent applications;
- oppositions, appeals, and infringement and cancellation cases relating to patents and utility models;
- patent annuities handled by our professional annuity team, supported by the firm’s attorneys to ensure that critical annuity dates are carefully monitored and clients’ rights are maintained.
Our services are flexible to meet the individual requirements of our clients.