Agency TRIA ROBIT can advise on all aspects of law relating to the protection of industrial designs. We handle the filing and prosecution of design applications in the Baltic States, Russia and CIS countries, Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia and European Union:
- advice concerning the most appropriate form of design protection, the registrability of your design and design filing strategies;
- searches to identify possible infringement risks;
- filing and prosecution of national design applications through our offices and the network of associated trademark attorneys;
- filing and prosecution of Community design applications with the OHIM;
- refusals and oppositions regarding International registrations of Industrial designs governed by the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement, through the extensive network of foreign trademark attorneys with whom we engage on such matters;
- renewal of design registration;
- advice and assistance in relation to infringements and attacks on validity of national designs, Registered Community designs and Unregistered Community designs;
- advice on licensing and assignment of designs.
Our services are flexible to meet the individual requirements of our clients.